Our Durand RV Resort Facilities
Golfing, Fishing, And Friendly Faces In A Family-Friendly Atmosphere
Perfect For A Golf Weekend With Friends And Family
Perfect For Your RV Club or Group Gathering
Perfect for A Central Michigan Getaway All Summer Long
Facilities at Holiday Shores RV Resort in Durand, Michigan
We’re one of the few RV resorts in the Nation with an onsite 9-Hole golf course, boating, and a license-free fishing pond. Check out our wedding reception venue here.
- Enjoy Holiday Lake with swimming, boating and fishing (no license required).
- All roads are paved, two-way streets with 10 mph speed limits. (This makes for good bike riding or rollerblading).
- New various sized indoor storage units and outdoor lot storage is available, for residents only, which is easily accessible in park.
Tennis, Pickleball, and Bocce Ball Courts
- Recreation area includes tennis, pickle ball and basketball courts, bocce ball court, playground area and a mile plus paved walking path at water’s edge.
RV Sites Amenities
- 615 full hook-up lots, with each lot containing its own sewer, water, and electric connection with 30-amp and 50-amp electric (available from TVC for a fee, cable TV, and wireless Internet for longer-stay customers).
- Newly upgraded paved lots (includes patio and 2-car parking). These lots are ideal for dry, more level, and cleaner camping. Guests with mobility issues will find these lots more easily accessible and safe.
Holiday Meadows Golf Club
- Holiday Meadows Golf Course is open to the public and features a challenging nine-hole course adjacent to Holiday Shores. Snacks and soft drinks are available at the Pro-shop.